on 28 September 2012
I have an iPad2 and an iPod and a 3G mifi dongle all requiring regular charging. No worries any more. Did a weekend music festival and saved me and some people from outage.

I take it on business trips and know that and the end of the working day I'll have enough juice to play my podcasts, watch a movie or do mails on the train or plane home.

I must do a thorough test to see how many charges I get out of it though. Just to know.

Oh and I wish it came with a USB cable to charge it from an iPad charger as they take the same current. If only to cut down on the number of chargers lying around.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.