on 4 April 2007
This guy just yaps on about how many times he relapsed on drugs and which girls he dated for so long then moved onto the next. This man has seen more drugs in his life than he has anything else... hell, he's probably done more drugs than he has eat food and take poos. It's tollerable halfway through, then you're just reading it for the sake of finishing it so you can comment on it- at least that's what I did.

The book finishes with 'I was writing the songs for By The Way (album), when I saw the moon out, took a walk outside, and thought about doing drugs again. But I didn't. I can watch a beer commercial now and not want a beer no matter how sweaty n sexy tha beer bottle looks- I just look into my dog Buster Keaton's eyes and think to myself 'that dog hs never seen me high,' and what a wonderful world. meh, what a waste of six quid.
3 people found this helpful