Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on June 15, 2012
I am a big fan of Quinn and I couldn't wait to read this novel to the point that I kept on coming to the amazon website to see if it was available for purchasing.

So OOTD focuses on Decebel and Jen and answers alot of the questions that were left unanswered at the end of blood rites (book 3) such as who Rachel was and why she was hiding. This book is my favourite in the series because it's suspense filled, fast-flowing and funny like the other books in the series. I couldn't put it down, I had to read the whole book in one sitting. I'm happy for Decebel and Jen and for Sally and her man. Completely loved the ups and downs, it just made it more interesting. Although a lot of loose ends were tied up, there are still a number of questions that still need answering. Quinn has done a brilliant job and I hope she continues the series.
11 comment| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?