Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 14 July 2011
My old Gore Bike Wear Oxygen jacket finally died after 3 yrs of very heavy use (approx 5hrs/wk average) so it was time to replace. I've always bought goretex and find it appears to work better and last longer. I'd prefer to get proshell/XCR rather than paclite as it's more breathable and robust though bulkier & heavier but haven't found a cycle jacket made of this for about 5 yrs.

I prefer the fit & colour of the Path II to the Oxygen which is v tight. I'll avoid using the pockets as with heavy wear I've found these break down eventually.

I've not come across a better jacket and if you use it enough spending less is probably a false economy.
What's this?