Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 28 January 2014
Debbie Huxton's Little Book of Big Wisdom
Can I be honest? I was sceptical about this book. I went to the book launch in Birmingham with no real idea what the book would be about. I went to the launch to support Debbie as her one-to-one support is invaluable to me, but didn't know how that could translate to a book.

This book will stay with me at all times now. This is the sort of book you can pick up for an INSTANT lift. This is the sort of book that, if you open it at a random page, will have just the right message for you there and then. This is the sort of book that might make you smile or might make you cry. But it will make you think.

Simple messages, simply delivered.

I am writing this as a friend of Debbie Huxton, a client of Debbie Huxton and, right now, someone who is immensely proud of what she has achieved. I recommend you spend a fiver on this book.
5 people found this helpful