on 12 May 2010
I recently bought Leil Lowndes' book "How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks For Big Success In Relationships". I found the tips within easily applicable and very well recieved: essentially what it said on the tin! On the other hand, buying this book - "How to Feel Confident" - I felt it was targeted at those who struggle to say "hello", as opposed to those who can say "hello" but struggle with being confident and the rest of a relationship. Genuinely only one piece of advice did I find helpful (to do with raising energy levels by being expressive, crazy, and physical when you wake up). Indeed, ironically, I felt myself becoming less confident as going through the book: it keeps on reminding the reader that they are a "Shy"; I felt branded into a category which I do not believe I necessarily am.

Therefore, in conclusion, I would advocate for anyone who simply wants to improve their communication skills (which, by implication, would increase confidence)to get Leil Lowndes' book "How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks For Big Success In Relationships". As I found this book - "How to Feel Confident" - would only be helpful for the enlightenment of the socially removed.
0Comment| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details