on 7 July 2012
Like most others I read this after the Fifty Shades serie. And it's no 50 shades....

I did like it, but with 50 I read the 1st, raced to the second and was scared to finish the 3rd cos I didn't want it to ever end. This one I'm not fussed if I get to read the 2nd one when it comes out. Though if the price is ok I probably will.

There are other books that have a lot of good sex with a good story (Maid for the Billionaire, Lawful Escort, Samsons Lovely Mortal in the Scanguards series) and they are all of a similar vein. With Fifty Shades the love story is most important and the sex is just a bonus. This one felt like it was trying too hard and the sex was the most important bit.

I wouldn't say not to read it, but I am def sticking with Christian.
22 Comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?