on 9 January 2014
I bought this watch as I wanted to keep a check on my hear-rate while riding my mountain bike.
Well , for a start off , you have to place your finger over a sensor in order for this to happen , and that isn't all that easy when you're riding.
That isn't the sport watch's fault though as I should have figured that out before I bought it. However , I would point out that the title does tend to give the idea that it has a chest monitor ? It doesn't.
What is definitely the sport watch's fault though ( apart from being rather awkward to set up anyway) is that it is unbelievably inaccurate !
I thought that something was wrong when it indicated that I had a resting heart-rate of 150 , or 97 , or ..... *gulp* 250 ! ( needless to say , a quick check with a more normal watch revealed that , no , not having a heart attack yet).
So.
It wasn't expensive but in use , it was..er.. useless and the result is totally untrustworthy as well . I never even got around to setting up the high and low pulse rate setting because it obviously wasn't worth it.
Pity , because it does look very nice.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink