VINE VOICEon 22 January 2014
There was a a bit of a phase back in the day...of having a sticker on a single...pay no more than 99p
I digress.....
This is a brief resume of the Clash...some short facts and some narrative from the early days of the band to the bitter end. Not far in to this...I came across a factual error....which filled me with dread about what was to come.
I think another reviewer mentioned that there wasn't really anything they didn't know already...and I would second that. I guess I'm not sure who this is aimed at.
But....."Pay No More than 99p"
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink