on 12 July 2013
I had been looking at the PSvita for quite sometime and I was unsure to get it. But I finally broke and bought it with Persona 4 Golden (Love the SMT Series:D. I do not regret it! I have been hooked on the Vita for the past 2 weeks, any free time I'm spending on it.

The actual Vita itself is very well made. It is definitely built to last. I was surprised at how big the actual body was. I thought it would be smaller, but the size is great, it's easy to hold and the two indents on the back of the Vita make it a hell of a lot less likely to drop (dropped my PSP many times). The touch pad on the back is also quite useful, I was reading some articles on the internet browser on it and didn't understand why the page kept moving...but i eventually realized the back had a touch screen. It has made browsing the internet more convenient.

I am most impressed with the actual operating system on the Vita. The layout is great and it functions very smoothly. Also the Vita has a kind of multitasking feature, which allows you to play a game and then switch to another application like the PS store or the browser. This is a great feature! I didn't know it did this when i was buying it, if i had i would have bought it before the 3DS... You don't know who annoying it is having to quit a game to change a simple setting on the 3DS.(still love the 3DS Though)

Overall this is probably the best handheld console out there, however the selection of games available let it down, but if you own several digital PSP games go for it! you can download them on to it and play them on it!:D
*****