Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop now Learn more

on 1 November 2012
At first I was well impressed with this SatNav. Easy to use and set up.
After the second day of using it the speech was garbled and the unit kept switching off. I sent the unit back and within 3 day's I had a replacement sent out.
The replacement lasted about an hour then it lost the GPS signal! I emailed Garmin for help and they sent me instructions on how to fix it, it wasn't just a case of switching 'Demo mode' off by the way.
Guess what? this unit kept switching off even though auto time out was set to never.
I managed to have the patience of going through several re-sets untill it started working again.
I have been using the SatNav for just over a week and so far all is ok. Would I buy another one?
Nope.