on 19 December 2012
I got this because I only have a limited amount of space in my flat's kitchen and it seemed like a space saving alternative to a full on blender and food processor. It handles both these tasks very well so far as well as being generally easy to clean and store, so generally I'm pretty happy. I'd certainly recommend it if you want the same and don't expect to be food processing really big quantities of stuff.

On the downside the whisk attachment is fairly limited, it tends to just fling food around rather than whisk evenly and it can't be used with anything too heavy. To be honest I'd say that this is more accurately a 2-in-1 blender/processor, if you want an electric whisk you really need a proper one. There's also a fair bit of noise from the unit, although it's probably no noisier than the average standing blender.

Final thing, I've noticed some comments on other versions of this product about the plastic gear teething on the main unit wearing down - mine is fine so far although I can see that this might well occur with time. I'll update this review if it suddenly gives out but I think I'll probably have gotten my moneys worth out of it long before then.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink