on January 5, 2014
I bought this for my son's bedroom. It is large in this setting but not obtrusively so. He uses it when playing his xbox games and says it is very comfortable.

Despite coming in a pretty hefty box with some substantial padding etc, one of the legs for the chair had a split in it, though as it was near the centre and did not appear to affect the structural integrity of the stand I decided to keep it.

Assembly was straightforward but I did find some attention was needed to ensure the respective bases were level before finally tightening all the bolts; initially there was some 'wobble', and had I simply assumed that lining everything up would ensure stability I'd have been in trouble. Though I haven't 'really' tried it seems that once the chair is attached to the base it is difficult-if-not-impossible to remove it again, which would have made adjustment of the feet extremely difficult. Nevertheless, like other reviewers, I was able to complete the assembly single handed but for some assistance connecting the backrest to the seat base (some force was needed to line up the pins) and again to line up the seat pillar with the seat stand.

Overall, I would say that at this price the chair represents very good value for money and but for the slight damage to one of the feet I would have given this item 5 stars
What's this?