on February 9, 2009
This was bought for me by my husband as a Christmas present and I can safely say that it has been the best value present he has bought me to date! We have been glued to the antics of the KOF since Christmas (much to the dismay of our children who think we are sad!)

For all those fans of the show when it was broadcast back in the 90s I would encourage you to buy this box set as the series just doesn't date (as long as you ignore, or just laugh at, the dodgy fashion sense).

I have even managed to convince my two teenaged daughters to watch and the response was a resounding "yeah, that was ok" - praise indeed!
11 comment| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?