VINE VOICEon 15 January 2009
I, like another reviewer encountered this band on the special features disk for Kill Bill 2. Though that does not give you much of a clue of what this music is really like. Put simply it is rock music with a superb Mexican spin. Somehow when I listen to it I can picture myself sat in a bar in Mexico somewhere with a band playing away sending the crowd wild, and that is just a wonderful way to feel when you are sat on the train on your way home from work. I wish I spoke the language so I could understand what they are singing, but to be honest I don't think knowing the words would matter one bit since it just sounds fantastic.

If you have viewed the extras on Kill Bill 2 I assure you that you will enjoy this album as I certainly have. I would suggest, however, downloading the MP3 version of the album as it will take a while for the hard copy to arrive.
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?