VINE VOICEon 17 October 2013
I stumbled upon this album whilst surfing Amazon. I love baritone voices - probably more than I do a nice tenor, and I was not disappointed with this collection!

There are SO many great performances here, from the hauntingly beautiful track two, to track three, where Simon's voice is so full of gentleness - without losing any of the masculinity (not always easy for a man to achieve such gentleness) to track seven which is another fine example of this gentleness at work.

I think out of the two - the Brahms collection is by far the best for me - but each to their own of course. I have put the highlights at the end of this review (of which there are so many) but for me as personal favourites, it's a VERY tight contest between tracks seven and fourteen I think!

I also love the fact that most tracks are nice and short numbers, which is just the way I like it!

Highlights - Tracks; 1, 2, 3, 7, 10, 11, 14, 15, 20, 26 & 28
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details