on 7 April 2007
I must hold my hands up and confess, when I first heard this on the radio, I was disappointed, I thought the Monkey's had lost their touch, I was all but ready to sell my tickets to see them in Manchester in July. This wasn't up there with the classic first album, heck, it wasn't even up there with the recent single, Leave Before The Lights Come On.

I was wrong.

Upon a few listens, it's a great song. Typical Monkey's sound, and lyrics sharp as ever. It's not as instantly catchy and memorable as the likes of WHen The Sun Goes Down, but then, what is, it's a grower, and if the rest of the new album is this good we're all in for a treat!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink