on 4 August 2013
I searched long and hard for a small hand held fan that had good reviews, but they all seemed to be rather questionable. In the end I opted for this as it seemed a good price and I liked the fact it had a clip on it.

When it arrived I was slightly disappointed. It looked cheap and I wasn't sure it would even work. I was wrong. This is a very powerful little fan. It doesn't have foam safety blades, unlike a lot of others, so my 5 year old will have to keep his fingers away, but this is no bad thing as I don't think that constantly shoving fingers into the blades is a particularly good idea.

I'm not sure that I would trust the clip on the lid, as the lid comes off easily and we could find that we have the lid but no fan, but it produces a lot of cool air for the size of the fan.

We've not tested it on holiday yet, but I will update this once we have. I'm hopeful of it being a success though.
2 people found this helpful