on 6 January 2014
Just got these today, was a little bewildered on how to get the thing set up at first but quickily got my head around how to input my details. Scales worked fine as ordinary scales but I couldn't figure out why the Bmi, water and fat % weren't showing up.

After repeated attempts with no success I came here to read some of the reviews to see if anyone else was having this problem, and quite a few of you are. Thankfully after reading through a few someone mentioned how the plates at the bottom aren't actually metal, the reason it wasn't working was because I was trying to distribute my feet so they were touching all 4 plates when they only need to be touching the metal ones at the top. When trying to distribute it evenly my toes were just barely covering half the metal plates so it wasn't picking up the reading, once I made sure my feet properly covered the top plates (And I mean completely covered, I found it didn't work unless I had my toes sticking over the top of the plates a little) thats when the Bmi, water and fat % showed up.

Hopefully this will help others, although it could all be solved if they didn't give misleading instructions
11 Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?