on 14 June 2010
I first came across John Purkiss at a branding convention for entrepreneurs. John delivered an insightful and grounded introduction to branding yourself.

As a self employed coach and entrepreneur, Brand You has now provided me with new tools with which to move onto the next stage of my career. My belief is that by adopting the common sense approach to branding offered in this book, I will save a huge amount of time and energy launching my new business. Instead of banging my head against a brick wall, I can simply walk through an open door of self awareness, which will, in turn, allow me to convey what it is that I do, more clearly and concisely, to potential customers. Clients can then more easily decide whether my work is for them. Very efficient really! The approach recommended and taught in this book is powerful tool when used effectively.
I will be investing in more copies for friends and clients.

In a word, this book is OUTSTANDING.
review image