Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 29 December 2012
I had a look at all the notebooks I could find and decided that I wanted to follow the same browser format that I use at present. The Toshiba seemed the most versatile, having an HDMI, USB & SD card input/output. As it has the Google browser all my browsing bookmarks are ready to hand, so you can access anything that you have bookmarked using Google.
When you turn the Toshiba on, there is some light "bleed" around the edge of the screen, but this is not apparent except for the initial start up. In normal use the screen is crisp & clear with very good HD reproduction. The Microsoft office package translates very well into the inbuilt system and I have been able to view all my Word, Excel & PowerPoint information through a USB flash Drive. You will need a readily available conversion lead from micro to USB 2.
Battery lasts 6/7 hours continuous use, obviously much longer if you put it in standby mode as soon as you have finished with it.
Overall I am completely satisfied with the purchase, does everything I hoped for & more. Really glad I followed my instincts & went for the android system & didn't follow the crowd & get an ipad.
What's this?