on 4 April 2011
This was the first book I have read on my Kindle and I chose it as I think Katie is an amazing woman and she gives me hope for my sons future.

I could not stop reading Katie's book, I have been following all her documentaries and regularly read her website.

This book is written from the heart and made me cry at times but by the end I was filled with awe and an overwhelming feeling that this inspirational woman will truly make a difference in the world.
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.