on 6 August 2013
I love Tracy Bloom's books, I thoroughly enjoyed her book No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday, which by the way, if you haven't read it yet then I really urge you to try it because it is just fantastic! So having enjoyed that one, I was very much looking forward to her latest book.

Suzie Miller is an agony aunt, giving advice to many readers who turn to her for help. But after she is dumped yet again in the most awful way (what type of man dumps a woman by text, seriously?!), she decides to take action. Suzie is going to get revenge on the men who broke her heart.

I LOVED this! Tracy bloom has come back with another gripping and brilliantly written story. Single Woman Seeks revenge is one of those stories where you can't just read a little bit and then put it down - you have to read it in one sitting. The story is fast-paced and addictive, so that once you get started you are caught up in a whirlwind and you won't want to put this down!

One thing I particularly like about Tracy Bloom is that she knows how to write hilarious scenes that have you spluttering with laughter and eager to read more. Tracy Bloom is back with many sharp lines and humourous moments - I laughed out loud, I cringed, and at times I really felt for our main character Suzie. I'm sure there are many of us out there who have been dumped at some point in our lives, and I was able to relate to some of Suzie's life. There is a range of other brilliant characters, and oh this book is so worth reading!

This story is so easy to get into, within the first pages I genuinely felt as though I had known Suzie my whole life, and I thoroughly enjoyed being by her side as she progressed through the book. I could not tear myself a way from the pages, I so desperately wanted to see where her journey would go and what would happen.

Single Woman Seeks Revenge is a fantastic story full of moments that will make you cry with laughter, likeable characters, revenge, drama, and some romance too! Tracy Bloom is a firm favourite author of mine and I, like many others, will be eagerly awaiting her future releases!
11 Comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?