on 25 June 2012
I bought this for both snow boarding and also to take video from cars too.

I have been very dissapointed with the video quality in anything other than bright sunlight.

Also the battery / camera is faulty and I have just been informed by the customer service dept ( only US based too - thumbs down ) that I have invalidated my warranty as I cannot guarantee it has been used with ONLY Go Pro charging kit.

So guys and gals if you have ever used a generic USB charging cable then you have no warranty on your battery and more and possibly the camera and I have the email to prove this.

Very very sneaky of them and I am not impressed. I would NOT recommend buying from them as the moment something goes wrong you will regret it.

Pitiful behaviour from what is supposed to be the worlds toughest little camera. Apart from it cries for its mum if you don't use their magic leads.

Rubbish.
0Comment| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.