I wanted one of these not for anything fancy but to help sort out the amount of gadgets that now clutter my desk all requiring a USB connection.

I have so many things that need connecting via USB that I simply do not have enough on my Imac, plus the USB connections are on the rear of the Imac which has always been a pain.

The product looks and feels very nice, well made not something that's going to fall apart.

By connecting the Inateck USB 3.0 4-Port Hub in to the rear of my Imac it now means I have four USB's sat on my desk, I connected my Ipod, my WD My Cloud, my Pentax Q10 camera and my HTC phone and all work a treat, didn't need to do anything. The Imac found them as normal, the camera even auto switched to iphoto which I wasn't expecting.

Another obvious useful thing is using it while I am on my holidays, I have a netbook which has one USB port, charging anything via this has been pretty useless, I want to charge my Ipod, so does my wife and son, with the Inateck the problem is solved, we can connected everything and everyone will be happy and I don't have to pack the chargers which are always a pain.

Very pleased with the Inateck, a really useful device that will be used daily and also on my holidays.
11 Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.