VINE VOICEon 14 July 2003
Firstly, I have to say, I love these books!
It's been such a long time since I've wanted to pick up a book and read and re-read, over and over (not since I read all of Roald Dahl's books actually). I have to say an almighty thanks to JKR for writing all about The Boy Who Lived.
From the first page she had me gripped, and I was carried off into Harry's adventure, into Diagon Alley, The Hogwarts Express, meeting Ron and Hermione...I could go on! Suffice to say I could not put the book down and finished it in 3 hours, I had the first four finished in about four days, and I couldn't wait to start all over again. I've definitely found a new obsession!
My favourite book so far is Goblet of Fire, mostly because it's so in depth, and we get a hint of something going on between Ron and Hermione, which is interesting.
These books should appeal to anyone and everyone, I'm 21 and I love the books and I honestly cannot ever imagine growing tired of them.
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.