on 21 April 2008
I've never read as much about global warming as I felt I should, put off by the obvious partisanship - pro or con - of almost everything in the press and recoiling from the green bandwagon that has become a fashion accessory. And then there was the problem of where to start... that same partisanship problem once again.
Now I have the answer: this book. As a clear, intelligent and, above all, measured introduction to global warning I doubt it can be bettered. It runs through the science, looks at the politics, discusses the technology and tries to be contructive about the way forward. My only criticism is that at times I was left wanting to know more - but that is to praise the authors's restraint knowing they were writing an introductory guide.
I picked up this book wanting something clear and unbiased that would help me organise my thoughts on global warming. That's exactly what I got.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.