on 26 September 2013
Yes, I'm picky. Not vicious, but if there's ANY flaw/issue then it's worth mentioning. And just because something is "good" doesn't mean I can't find fault with it. In this instance it's slightly irksome that the keyboard needs to be re-registered with my Nexus every time I want to connect the two - although if I plan any serious typing then the few characters I have to type to connect the keyboard are far outweighed by the ease of use once connected (and the fact that since I'm using a "real" keyboard I don't lose half the screen to the virtual keyboard, so I can see what I'm doing!).

That is every single gripe I can come up with for this keyboard so far - it seems FAR sturdier than I'd assumed for the price (under a tenner including shipping!?!?!) and just FEELS so much better than I expected, even given the positive reviews that lead me to take a punt on this item. Thoroughly recommended - I plan to try it out on my notebook as well as the keyboard just screams to be used. Shame I can't give 4 and a half stars really, as the re-registering issue doesn't feel worth a full stars worth of demerit :(
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.