on June 9, 2014
This book has lots of reference and techniques, it explains it well, some obvious ones, and some less known.
I chose this book from the others because of the amount of hard surface tutorials in it, such as the robots, and vehicles, which is what I am mainly interested in, and it still have lots of soft surfaces, which is good as I am only a beginner. Though I am only I beginner, I have still used a couple of the techniques in this, but I'm sure I will be able to apply others once I improve my skill.
if your like me and want to draw cool mechs or space ships, or just want to improve your hard surface paintings. Then this is probably a good starting point.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink