on 2 November 2013
I bought this watch to replace my g shock mudman, which I've had for about six years and has been through a lot throughout the world. It still works great, I just fancied a change.
I was looking for a watch which was black and had white hands, apart from some of the more expensive, metal g shocks (which I would have loved, but can't justify the price tag) this one fit the bill perfectly.
The matte black finish on the casing, strap and face looks awesome. Some people might find the digital displays a little hard to see, I personally don't have an issue (I'm 32), however my dad struggled to see them (but he is 65 to be fair!!). Also some reviews have complained that they can't see the digital displays at 8:20 and 3:40ish, I haven't found this to be an issue, but if it is and you must know the day/date/seconds around that time, look a bit earlier!!!!!
The light is awesome, it lights up the face of the watch nicely (not the digital displays though, just a warning to those who need to know the day/date/seconds at that particular moment). It has also helped me when fumbling around in the dark when the mrs is asleep, it's like a little torch (seriously, try it).
All in all it's a great watch that looks smart. I haven't done anything too extreme with it yet, but it's time will come.
Only annoyance was that it was reduced by £7, two days after I recieved it, oh we'll, it's still a great watch.
11 Comment| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?