on 29 July 2013
I have rated this a 4 star as my baby girl seems to like this product who puts her to sleep which is good for all of us! There are two things I don't really like about it.

- the way you fit this around the cot is very unsafe and flimsy. It is quite a big mobile and I am amazed how bad the safety is on fitting it on the cot. I put some extra fittings myself to ensure it does not fall in the cot.
- the spinning bit on the mobile makes quite a bit of noise so I just switch this off as the lullaby and light projection is enough to put my daughter to sleep.

I like the fact that the lullaby volume goes down and eventually switches of as does the light projection. My daughter is a sleep by then. I am not sure if I would recommend this product due to it's safety on fitting it on to the cot & it does say that it is up to 5 months. I think as soon as my daughters is able to move around or stand up in her cot, I would need to take it down.
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink