on 24 September 2009
I bought this 32gb stick in July (but not from Amazon, so can't comment on their service for this particular item).

It is by far the best USB stick I have -- I have 10 in total, bought over the last few years, ranging from 128mb to 8gb. I use it every day to back up selected folders from my PC and every week or so to back up my entire data folder which is 10gb. This takes about 45 minutes to back up -- fairly slow but not a problem as I just set the backup running and go and do something else.

I can't comment on its ruggedness as it hasn't been tested, but it sits in my pocket all day beside my keys and has suffered no damage -- even the case isn't scuffed yet. Now I have one, I can well believe all the hype that it is waterproof, shockproof, etc.

I found the rubber rings on mine were loose when I bought it but this was cured by rolling the rings back and supergluing them to the case.

I would highly recommend this 32gb drive to anyone and I shall shortly be buying another for my wife.

I was tempted to only score it 4/5 because of the slowness, but decided to give it the full 5/5 because it is ideal for me and works perfectly for what I want.
What's this?