on 5 September 2008
Just thought I would add to the comments here.

The Kidsleep that we bought has been a spectacular success.

My son was just over 2 years old when we bought the Kidsleep and he was getting out of bed at 4.30 ish and coming into bed with us - noone was getting much sleep.

A good friend recommended we try the Kidsleep as it had worked wonders with her daughter - I was dubious but thought it worth a go.

Within a week of getting the Kidsleep our son was getting up once the bunny got up with a cry of 'the rabbit is awake - time to get up' - he now constantly wakes up with the bunny at 7am.

I noticed that some of the reviewers said that the bulbs were hard to get hold of - i mentioned this to my friend who said she managed to get some spare ones from the helpline on the back of products packaging - this goes straight to the Uk distributors - I believe that they are arf-kids.

All in all a wonderful product that I would heartily recommend - it got us a couple of hours more sleep in bed in the mornings..does what it says on the tin!
0Comment| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?