on 3 August 2006
I love books from this era so as soon as I read the back I knew I had to buy it and read it. Unlike other wishy-washy books featuring this time period, I was enthralled with this book and how well written it is.

Moving from London's Whitechapel East End all the way to New York's Chelsea it is a great adventure every page you turn. The charactors are so vivid and you can really relate to them so closely, esp the lovely Fiona, and Joe too. I fell in love with these charactors and many more the minute they were introduced to us and things just got better the more and more I read.

This was a book I could not put down, because I was so caught up in the twists and turns of the plot- What would happen next?? This is one I would definately recommend to everyone.
12 people found this helpful