on 5 January 2013
I have been looking at this for a while as I have been plagued by nuisance cold calls ever since my wife took part in a 'survey' from a cold caller!

Before discovering this product I took out a service from my telecom company which cost £3.25 a month and only allowed me to block ten numbers. This was clearly not sufficient for my needs.

So I took the plunge and got the call blocker.

First surprise was how small it was, it really is quite small.

Installation is a breeze, in fact it took longer to get it out of the packaging! I was up and running in a few minutes.

Cost, I initially thought £50 was steep, but considering I've been paying £3.25 a month for something a lot less useful I think this is good value for money.

The number of cold calls has virtually stopped and I've only had to 'zap' two calls.

I would like to see this technology licensed to phone manufacturers and built into phones.
|11 Comment|Report abuse| Permalink