on 19 June 2013
I bought this mouse as a replacement for my old wireless mouse that was too small for my hand anyway and who wants to waste batteries on a mouse that would be put to more use in a TV remote.

I use this mouse primarily for gaming (League of Legends) and I have to constantly click both mouse buttons a good 1000 times or so and so far throughout the long while I've been using this, it has not let me down. This mouse performs as the way it should, it never randomly loses connection and for my giant hands it fits really well (plus there are back and forward buttons on the side) Also when you receive your mouse (I just know you're going to buy this) there is going to be a small disk with software about "Advanced Wheel" or something. I'm not too sure what this software does but I didn't even have to keep it installed so don't be hesitant to keep the disk in its packaging, I don't even think you need it to be honest.

This is probably the best mouse buy I have ever made. It has a cool colour, nice size for my hand, works the exact way it should and it has not let me down. If it does, I am sure to buy another one. For the price its an excellent buy, I would recommend not buying all those "hyper, powerful, ultra nuclear powered" mice that exist out there. Everything you would need in a reliable mouse is right here.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details