on 20 March 2013
BF3 is a great game and I would give it a 5/5 stars, however, I am also rating the product that I specifically received. I ordered this premium so that I could have all of the DLC, but my redeem code was invalid, saying that it had already been used, even though I had gotten the code from a sealed copy of BF3. I then asked Amazon if they could send me a replacement, so they did, and now the replacement code is just the same as the one before, "This Playstation Network Card has already been used".
I cannot see how this is Amazon's fault as these are sealed copies, so what the hell is going on with these redeem codes? Paying £40 for BF3 without a working Premium code is not at all right.
1313 Comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details