on 4 October 2010
I bought these as a birthday gift for my sister. She has a Hp Netbook and adores her music. She is always showing me songs but frankly I was tired of straining to hear the songs through her netbook. These are a huge upgrade.
The speakers are smaller than I thought. They are about the size of a drink can. The little stand that comes attached to them is very useful. The USB connection is very simple. My advice when using for the first time is wait about 30 seconds don't keep unplugging and re-plugging it back in like I did. Just let windows do its thing.

These are definitely a lovely little present for someone with a netbook. They look great and make the music a-lot louder and of course no plug in except for through the usb! so very portable indeed. Not much bass but if you want an amazing and deep sound you need to buy proper speakers. For the price- brilliant. You won't be dissapointed.

My sister is very happy indeed!
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?