on 19 October 2009
So I'm no music critic, I can't describe why I like something or not, but I do like this album! Strangely enough, the regular shops in the Netherlands are selling it already while Amazon is waiting until February. I guess us Dutchies are lucky this time. I absolutely love Want, My God and Fun, Lukas is good and so are Twenty and Scars. Ok, a few songs haven't grabbed me yet but which artist has only perfect songs?

I realise people have different likes and dislikes but to dismiss this album completely is not right! Maybe I'm biased because I love everything Natalie does and I'm also a big fan of Coldplay, which influence is evident on the album...
What's this?