on 3 July 2008
i was amazed with this album...and still am...she has done a fantastic job here,i actually found some tracks mesmerising which i cant say for many album tracks,i have to place this on my all time favourite album list(and very high up too!!)i love it.
the tracks-
High & Mighty-4/5-brings us into the album and it has a great beat that really lures you in.

into the nightlife-5/5-possibly my favourite song by her,very good dance track and a classic...i hope it does well in the UK(sure it will).

Rocking chair-5/5-another one of her best songs and definately one of my favourite songs of hers...love this song"rock me here,rock me there,rock me in my rocking chair."classic.

Lyfe-4/5-very good track and very urban feel.

Same ol'Story-4/5-(contains explicit lyrics)very good track and i found it to have a fantastic beat that reminds me of the Dantes Cove theme :).

Raging storm-5/5-i find that this track is very retro and i love its style"you can fool some people but you cant fool me" another one of my favourites.

Lay me down-5/5-possibly another contender for her best song of all time,TOUCHING and very good pace/beat and ultra-awesome style why not turning into a ballad.

give it up-5/5-has a techno feel to it while being very powerful and very good"little by little gonna turn it around"very good track.

set your heart-5/5-very powerful another great from the album.

Grab a Hold-5/5-very good and again powerful in her vocals.

Rain on Me-5/5-a great closure to what has to be the BEST ALBUM OF 2008!!!

i love the album loads and find it to be the best album of her entire career.
the body acoustic was a very good album but this is the next step ahed of the game and improved on everything she has done...it has even beaten her greatest hits compelation TWELVE DEADLY CYNS(which i love too).
a classic album from an astounding artist...keep it up Cyndi!!!im lovin it.
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?