on 5 June 2014
I bought this on the 14th Aug 2011 now I've used this mouse practically every day since delivery for online gaming, CAD work (Maya & AutoCAD) and along side my Wacom tablet for photo editing (Photoshop, G.I.M.P.).

Well the list goes on, I write this review on 5th June 2014, it hasn't missed a click and nearly all the finish has worn off it. It's been great for my who has large meaty paws for hands to work with.

Thinking about it a lot of my stuff is Logitech and they're all still working and they are all slightly older to being way older than this mouse. Including my Logitech Z5500 I bought them in 2008(?) and they were second hand then!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.