on 28 March 2014
I very recently purchased this book, primarily because Joyce Meyer is always excellent value in that she is open, honest and gives a solution. I have habits that I just want rid and needed guidance and encouragement. I found that this ticked all the boxes, and that I was not alone and the most sinful person in the world. Above all, this book gave me hope that I can be a better person. I have not yet completed the book but what I have read so far, I know that by the time I get to the end, I will be that better person in God - stronger and best of all ..... changed.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.