on July 8, 2012
Ive purchased this after trying to find "something lost" after reading the 50shades trilogy within 4 days,re-reading it, being sidetracked by bared to you and finally I'm no longer aching after Christians and Anas story.
Gabriel and Julianne have taken my emotions and passion for them to a different level:I've laughed and cried so much reading the full story)within the past 2 days and I'm beyond relieved that they found their happily ever after. The story and writing perspective to me has more substance than FSOG (and that's a huge thing to come from me-my husband knows how fondly I've been talking about it over and over and over and over again)and if you'd asked me which story I prefer it's gabriels and Julia's!I'll be re-reading it shortly.
What's this?