Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop now Learn more

on 1 April 2011
From my experience Acer has always delivered the goods. I have tried and used many other projectors as a professional trainer showing both powerpoint and videos in my presentations. This Acer is the least expensive purchase I have made. It is the best purchase I have ever made.

Video colour reproduction is excellent, sharpness of image is excellent. It outmatches more expensive Epson Dell NEC and Samsung projectors.
Colour reproduction is good but yellow looks slightly dirty and not pure using powerpoint. It still however out performs other projectors for colour quality when using powerpoint. The picture brightness powers through daylight and in illuminated training rooms.

The native picture is wide screen and adjusts automatically 4:3 where necessary.
The speaker is very quiet only 1 watt when for me 5 to 8 watts would be excellent. The fan is very quiet.

If I was to asked to improve this projector a remote focus would be high on my list together with a much greater optical zoom range as I use small to large rooms, train audiences from 8 to 30 people and have varying projection distances.Acer H5360 HD Ready Home Cinema DLP Projector (3200:1,2500 ANSI Lumens,1280 x 720/720P)
7 people found this helpful