on 6 March 2012
One day, a few years ago, Mum rang me up. "Jen," she said; "What do you think of this?" Then she ran through every track on every CD in this album pack. I said to her, "Mum, you really don't know the history you're holding in your hands!" Those were the days when I ran a radio prog called Classic Tracks at my local hospital station. Mum had me thinking she'd bought this album pack for herself but then, she said: "I bought them for you."

I swear, I cried my eyes out. What a lovely thing to do. Well, since leaving the station, I let them have most of my CD collection, including this one. But I decided I wanted it back. Searched on here last week and couldn't find it for the life of me, so Googled, and it came up. Back to Amazon, and yes, they had it. YAAAAYYYY, I thought, and bought it. It's a stunning collection of 80's tracks and some are really surprising. Can't remember if there's a listing for this but if you want one, just ask. Meanwhile, it comes highly recommended:)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink