on 23 July 2009
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
First thing I would say about this styler is that the cord is really short - about half the length of my hairdryer, so if like me your plug is not next to your mirror you will struggle without an extension.
The Styler is nice & sleek design,& the barrell is really smooth & does not snag hair at all. There is a choice of heat settings & it heats up really quickly in a few seconds & indicates really clearly when its ready.
It comes with a heat proof glove which I thought I wouldnt need as I use straighteners all the time, but you DO need the glove & its actually really helpful as you are free to wrap hair around & you are not worrying about burning your fingers which is really easy to do without it.
I managed one half of my head fine & found it really really easy, but then when it came to the otherside I found it difficult to co-ordinate my hands properly as unlike other stylers - both your hands are working together as there is nothing to hold the hair onto the barrel.
My daughter tried using it & she said she found it really easy - much easier than using straighteners to curl. She had a full head of curls in no time & her knack was not to look in the mirror & get confused at which way round the hands are moving & just wind the hair around the barrel without looking.
So after a bit of practice this is definitely a styler I would recommend - shame about the short cord
0Comment| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.