on 28 May 2013
I agree with many of other reviewers. The design as it is often the case with Kahuna watches is a definite bonus, hence two stars. A delicate white elliptical thread sewn through the light beige strap with two darker brown flowers (visible on the photo). A very traditional analogue dial will definitely reflect light meaning checking time during sunny weather or in very light conditions will be tricky for some.
The big disappointment comes with the quality of the plastic strap or as some pointed out before me, the lack of it. I had to return the first watch I ordered as one of the straps keeping together the 2 layers of plastic strap was sticking by a thread (literally). After a no-thrills Amazon exchange procedure, I received a new watch which I wore occasionally for a period of a month. I have a very small wrist and the two layered strap didn't feel comfortable at all. I also noticed cracks where the fastener goes through the hole, so I carry on wearing it occasionally to ensure it lasts as long as possible. Luckily, it hasn't lost time!
Next time, I will go for a leather strap when buying my favourite Kahunas.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.