on November 20, 2008
Almost one year ago I had a large tumour removed from my nasal cavity. The surgery, although successful, has left me with a rather temperamental set of sinuses and nose. I was told by the ENT surgeon to begin nasal irrigation, and to do this I was given a small syringe. After a few weeks I gave up on this irrigation as it seemed ineffective. I next tried a neti pot, but found it far too rough on nose and ears. I then gave up on nasal irrigation completely.

However, last week I found myself suffering as winter began to set in and was driven back to the idea of nasal irrigation. I managed to pick up one of these kits. At first I was sceptical but after, quite gingerly, trying the kit for the first time I discovered it was far more comfortable to use than a neti pot. I truly cannot feel the saline until it drains out of the other side of my nose. No pain or discomfort involved whatsoever.

Unfortunately I cannot really comment on it's long term use since I've only had it a week or so. But if you have chronic nasal problems it's worth a try.
0Comment| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?