on 26 April 2011
Having already got an iMac from a couple of years back, it seemed like normal progression to update to a beefy Apple laptop. My mind was split between portability or power and I thought that by going for the 17 incher then the first would be compromised. Granted, it's much bigger than its smaller brothers, but actually, I think I've managed to get both.

There is no disputing it is an absolute powerhouse of a machine and manages to keep up with all my video editing, image editing and goodness knows what I throw at it.

Ever since the purchase of my iMac I have become a definite Apple champion and will never, ever, be going back to a Windows-based machine. Oh, and if you think Android is the way forward, granted Apple's gear costs that little bit more, but at least you know both the hardware and the software have been built with durability and style in mind, and because of those things, it is built to last and does exactly what you want it to do first time.

Windows loading screens in my house are most definitely a thing of the past!
25 people found this helpful