Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 25 July 2012
This is the first Jenny Eclair book I have read and didnt really know what to expect, but wow, I enjoyed it so much.
It is a real page turner,I found it hard to stop reading every night and therefore finished it in a few days. It pulled me in right from the start and I really felt for the characters, even when they were being awful!
I found it incredibly moving, I found myself saying 'Oh my god!' and the very wonderful twist and I even shed a tear (I don't usually cry at books, honest!).
I really do recommend this book, now it is finished I feel lost.
I just wish her other books were available on Kindle
2 people found this helpful